Are you concerned about yourself or a loved one?
Catch it before it’s too late!
Are you or a loved one suffering from memory loss? Simple things like not remembering where you parked your car, or where you left your keys, or even what you did the day before can be signs that you are in the early stages of having memory loss problems related to Alzheimer’s or dementia. These same issues can be related to stress, traumatic brain injuries, and even normal aging related changes.
Regardless of what your signs and symptoms are, brain related issues are treatable and the earlier you catch them the better! With our advanced Brainview technology at Injury and Health Urgent Care we are able to determine whether the brain problems you are experiencing are related to dementia or Alzheimer’s or if they are related to stress or even normal age-related changes.
So, if you or a loved one has been suffering from memory loss issues don’t wait any longer! The sooner you find out what’s going on the sooner you can help yourself and them. Do not let the mind deteriorate. Do not let you or their symptoms get worse. Make a call to us at Injury and Health Urgent Care where we’ll be able to get you in immediately to help diagnose the current brain problems you are having.
Our advanced Brainview technology is an FDA approved hardware and software system that allows for an objective and neuro functional measurement of cognition using the electroencephalogram (EEG) of the brain electrocardiogram (ECG) activity of the heart, visual and auditory processing speeds (evoked potentials) and a subjective neuropsychological survey. This cutting-edge technology can detect declines in memory markers 15 years prior to the onset of any symptoms. This is a quick and easy non-invasive diagnostic test that can help change the course of your life.
So, if you or a loved one are suffering from memory loss call today to schedule your appointment and see if either of you qualify for a Brainview diagnostic test. Early detection of dementia or Alzheimer’s is the most important thing you can do for yourself or their future health. Call today and we’ll get you in with one of our providers immediately!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
– Pre-Diagnose Memory Loss, Dementia, and Alzheimer’s.
– Catch Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s up to 15 years before you have it!
– Provide a personalized treatment plan to get you back on track with your neurophysiological health.
THINGS TO KNOW
– About 40% of people aged 65 or older have age-related memory impairment in the United States, about 16 million people.
– Look out for loved ones, especially those that are elderly
– Often, memory loss that disrupts your life is one of the first or more-recognizable signs of dementia. Other early signs might include:
- Asking the same questions repeatedly
- Forgetting common words when speaking
- Mixing words up — saying “bed” instead of “table,” for example
- Taking longer to complete familiar tasks, such as following a recipe
- Misplacing items in inappropriate places, such as putting a wallet in a kitchen drawer
- Getting lost while walking or driving in a familiar area
- Having changes in mood or behavior for no apparent reason
Diseases that cause progressive damage to the brain — and consequently result in dementia — include:
- Alzheimer’s disease, the most common cause of dementia
- Vascular dementia
- Frontotemporal dementia
- Lewy body dementia
Contact us immediately if you feel that you or a loved one are suffering from memory loss, dementia, or Alzheimer’s.
What is an Urgent Care Center?
What types of Insurance do you accept?
What types of payment do you accept?
Insurance payments, credit/debit card, and cash payments.
Do you accept walk-ins?
Yes, we accept walk-ins!
Do I need to visit Urgent Care the same as Emergency Room?
No, you can expect a shorter wait time without the high cost of the emergency room visit.
What age range of patients do you treat?
We see patients 5 years old and up.
Can you help me find an attorney?
Yes, we can recommend several attorneys who we’ve worked with in the past that have proven, ethical backgrounds, and who yield positive results!